- Mrs. Cantagallo & Mrs. Chausis will be offering four iLearning lunch sessions for students who are new to the district. 8th graders may help lead the sessions for for NJHS credit. The sessions will be held September 29, October 2nd, 6th, & 9th. You will be responsible for any missed classwork. Please see Mrs. Cantagallo or Mrs. Chausis, before this Friday, if you are interested.
- Attention All Actors!! This year, AJHS will present “The Bully Plays,” a series of six 10-minute plays. “The Bully Plays” was written in response to the growing problem of bullying and the all-too-often tragic results. The play explores how bullying goes beyond the victim, affecting the entire community. Imaginative, powerful, uplifting and funny, this collection of short plays will challenge, inspire and enlighten the audience.
- Auditions for the play will be held on Monday, Sept 29 beginning immediately after school. Please sign up for an audition time and grab an audition packet by Mrs. Boznos’s classroom – Room 212. Please prepare a monologue for the audition. Any questions, please contact Mrs. Boznos.
- Attention Student Council members our next meeting will be on Tuesday, September 23 at 7:10 in the Health Room (214). Please come ready to vote on our t-shirt and up coming events. See the directions of how to submit a design on our Schoology group! In addition, please bring your blue sheet and 30 dollar activity fee if you have not yet done so.
- ABC club, Aptakisic Business Corporation will be having a meeting today in the Computer Lab at 3:00 pm. See Mrs. Friman if you have any questions.
- Have you ever volunteered for or wanted to volunteer for Buddy Baseball? Have you ever helped or wanted to help someone with special needs? Do you consider yourself a role model and a leader? Come to an informational meeting on Monday, September 29th from 3-3:45 in Room 117 to find out how to participate in PALS as a 1:1 mentor for other students. If you are unable to attend the informational meeting, please see Mrs. Ryan or Mrs. Lewis for more information.
- 7th Graders: Did you know we dedicate 2 pages in the yearbook to the Springfield trip? However, we can't make that happen without your help. Make sure to email your favorite photos to Mrs. Cantagallo during or after the trip! Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!!
Quest Deluxe Chicken Bowl
Popcorn Chicken, Mashed Potatoes and Topped with Gravy
or Cheese Quesadillas