Click here for the latest edition of the Aptakisic Insider
Aptakisic Insider - November
"The Bully Plays" presented by AJHS Students
Daily Announcements - November 21, 2014
Assets - November (AJHS Social Worker's Newletter)
Click here for the latest edition of the Aptakisic Insider Newspaper.
Social/Emotional Learning Program for AJHS students
At Aptakisic Junior High School, we take suicide ideation and depression very seriously. all 7th and 8th grade students will be participating in the Signs of Suicide prevention program in November. Most teens who complete or attempt suicide have given some type of warning to loved ones ahead of time. It’s important for parents to know the warning signs so that kids who might be suicidal can get the help they need.
8th Grade Washington DC Trip
AJHS will begin taking appointment reservations for Parent/Teacher conferences beginning October 28. Parents may call the Aptakisic Junior High school office on October 28 between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. to reserve a conference time, if necessary. Please click here to carefully review the 2 page letter sent home regarding parent/teacher conferences in November. This letter explains when the office will begin accepting appointments for the specified dates.
- D102's Amazing Cross Country Runners
- Make Exercise A Healthy Habit, AJHS Fitness Room Open, Tripp Challenge
- Science Fair Projects Allow Students to Dig Deeper, Explore Interests
- National Junior Honor Society Prepares Students to be Leaders
- Boys Basketball Try Outs
- After School Activity Bus
- For Students
- Students arriving to school late and reporting absences - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Nurse's Notes in regards to Fall Sports
- Clarification on PE Uniform Purchase for 2014/15 School Year
Page 1 of 3