Aptakisic Junior High 7th grade students and 8th grade band attended the Chicago Wolves game on Wednesday, December 17. Mr. Eifert's band members played at the game and dazzled the crowd with their musical talents!
AJHS - Wolves Game a Blast!
Daily Announcements - December 18, 2014
D102 Coat Drive - January 5-31
Coats needed for adults, men, women, teens, children and babies. Donation receptacle located in the front entrance at AJHS. Thank you in advance for your generosity! Click here to view flyer for more details.
D102 Cookbook - Recipes due by January 8
Click here for flyer and directions on how to submit your favorite recipes to be included in the D102 Cookbook!
AJHS - Assets (Social Worker's Newsletter)
Click Assets December 2014 to read this month's newsletter from Mrs. Lewis! Students and Parents will find interesting articles and useful tips regarding everyday life! Also check out the Community Parent Network for December and January events!
AJHS - Trimester 1 Mailing
Report cards were mailed home on Friday, November 21. Along with the report cards, feel free to click the documents below to review information also included in the Trimester 1 mailing. Parents of 8th grade students, please be sure to return the "Diploma Order Form" to the office as soon as possible.
AJHS - Insider
Click here for the latest edition of the Aptakisic Insider
AJHS - Social/Emotional Learning Program
At Aptakisic Junior High School, we take suicide ideation and depression very seriously. all 7th and 8th grade students will be participating in the Signs of Suicide prevention program in November. Most teens who complete or attempt suicide have given some type of warning to loved ones ahead of time. It’s important for parents to know the warning signs so that kids who might be suicidal can get the help they need.
- AJHS - 8th Grade Washington DC Trip
- AJHS - Fitness Room Open
- AJHS - National Junior Honor Society Prepares Students to be Leaders
- AJHS - After School Activity Bus
- AJHS - Library and Fitness Center Hours
- AJHS - Students arriving to school late and reporting absences - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- AJHS - Nurse's Notes in regards to Fall Sports
- AJHS - Clarification on PE Uniform Purchase for 2014/15 School Year
- AJHS - Sending your child to school with a cell phone?
- Provide iPads for 5th and 7th graders
Page 1 of 3