Clarification on PE Uniform Purchase for 2014/15 School Year
Bird House Builders at AJHS!
Ms. Berg started Bird Club this week. Students were hard at work building their bird houses!
Art & Jazz Cafe Tonight at AJHS!
D102 Challenge this Sunday - Need Volunteers!
Incoming 7th Grade Parent Night - Great Parent Involvement
Thanks to all of the current 6th grade parents for attending our evening event! If you missed it, click here to review the presentation given by Mrs. McIntyre and Mr. Ruffino.
Recycle Event - Saturday, April 26 at Vernon Township Highway Department
Yesterday was Earth Day, plus it is finally starting to appear that spring has arrived. These two things, put together, have some of us doing some spring cleaning. To help you with those items that you need to discard that might be recyclable, there is a recycling event THIS SATURDAY just down the road from us. The Vernon Township Highway Department is accepting a WIDE range of items, so click here to find out more and PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!
Springfield Trip for 7th Graders - September 2014
There will be a short presentation on the 7th grade Springfield Trip during the "Incoming 7th Grade Parent Night". Below is the information needed for 7th graders who are interested in attending this trip on September 18 and 19. Click to view the forms:
AJHS Illinois Principal's Association Achievement
Congratulations to Brianna Bareck and Marie Pascual for achieving the Illlinois Principal's Association Award! The girls attended a breakfast this week at the Vernon Hills High School auditorium with Mrs. McIntyre and Mr. Ruffino. Two students from each participating Lake Region school were chosen and recognized for their outstanding achievements in the school and community! Great job girls!
- Speaker Rallies Aptakisic Students to be Proactive Against Bullying
- Morning Announcements - April 24, 2014
- Illinois Youth Survey 2013-2014
- Register Online for the 2014/15 School Year!
- Residency Verification due by May 2
- 7th & 8th Grade Important Information until End of Year
- Volunteers Needed to Help with 8th Grade Graduation Party
- Residency Verification for 5th and 7th Graders due by May 1
- Online Registration Snapcode will be emailed to Families by April 4
- Reminder for calling in student absences
Page 1 of 6