Substitute nurses needed on a continuing basis: CSN preferred, RN required; please contact Leah Waser: email@example.com
Pritchett Elementary School (Grades PreK - 4)
Special education classroom aide for structured learning program. PEL or paraprofessional license required; position begins September 21, 2015. Please complete online application if interested: http://www.generalasp.com/Aptakisic/onlineapp
Tripp Elementary School (Grades K-4)
One-on-one aide for special education guided instruction classroom. PEL or paraprofessional license required; position begins August 18, 2015. Please complete online application if interested: http://www.generalasp.com/Aptakisic/onlineapp
Long-term substitute for special education resource teacher; position begins on or before October 27, 2015 through December 11, 2015. LBS1 endorsement required. Please complete online application if interested: http://www.generalasp.com/Aptakisic/onlineapp
If you are interested in substitute teaching please contact Leah Waser: firstname.lastname@example.org
School District 102 utilizes an online application process for all certified and non-certified positions. To establish a complete pre-employment file, please complete the online application by clicking on the icon below.
If you are experiencing difficulties with this link, here is the URL address to paste into your web browser: http://www.generalasp.com/Aptakisic/onlineapp/
Email email@example.com if you have questions regarding this procedure.
Purpose for Collecting Social Security Numbers
The School District treats social security numbers (SSNs) confidentially. It uses SSNs for one of more of the following reasons:
- Employment matters, e.g., income reporting to the IRS and the IL Department of Revenue, tax withholding, FICA, or Medicare;
- Verifying enrollment in various benefit programs, e.g., medical or disability insurance and veterans' programs;
- Filing insurance claims;
- Internal verification or administrative purposes.
- Disclosing SSNs to another governmental entity if the disclosure is necessary for the entity to perform its duties and responsibilities;
- Disclosing a SSN pursuant to a court order, warrant, or subpoena; and
- Collecting or using SSNs to investigate or prevent fraud, to conduct background checks, to collect a debt, or to obtain a credit report from a consumer reporting agency under the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act.