Substitute Nurses as Needed: CSN preferred, RN required
Pritchett Elementary School (Grades PreK - 4)
2 - Lunchroom supervisors; M-F, 11:30-1:15. Please contact the school directly if interested.
Tripp Elementary School (Grades K-4)
School District 102 utilizes an online application process for all certified and non-certified positions. To establish a complete pre-employment file, please complete the online application by clicking on the icon below.
If you are experiencing difficulties with this link, here is the URL address to paste into your web browser: http://www.generalasp.com/Aptakisic/onlineapp/
Email email@example.com if you have questions regarding this procedure.
Purpose for Collecting Social Security Numbers
The School District treats social security numbers (SSNs) confidentially. It uses SSNs for one of more of the following reasons:
1. Employment matters, e.g., income reporting to the IRS and the IL Department of Revenue, tax withholding, FICA, or Medicare;
2. Verifying enrollment in various benefit programs, e.g., medical or disability insurance and veterans' programs;
3. Filing insurance claims;
4. Internal verification or administrative purposes.
In addition, State law authorizes and/or requires the District to use or disclose SSNs in specified circumstances including, without limitation, in the following circumstances:
1. Disclosing SSNs to another governmental entity if the disclosure is necessary for the entity to perform its duties and responsibilities;
2. Disclosing a SSN pursuant to a court order, warrant, or subpoena; and
3. Collecting or using SSNs to investigate or prevent fraud, to conduct background checks, to collect a debt, or to obtain a credit report from a consumer reporting agency under the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Human Resources Department: 847-353-5670.