If you are interested in substitute teaching please contact Leah Waser: email@example.com
School District 102 utilizes an online application process for all certified and non-certified positions. To establish a complete pre-employment file, please complete the online application by clicking on the link below.
If you are experiencing difficulties with this link, here is the URL address to paste into your web browser: http://www.generalasp.com/Aptakisic/onlineapp/
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding this procedure.
Purpose for Collecting Social Security Numbers
The School District treats social security numbers (SSNs) confidentially. It uses SSNs for one of more of the following reasons:
- Employment matters, e.g., income reporting to the IRS and the IL Department of Revenue, tax withholding, FICA, or Medicare;
- Verifying enrollment in various benefit programs, e.g., medical or disability insurance and veterans' programs;
- Filing insurance claims;
- Internal verification or administrative purposes.
- Disclosing SSNs to another governmental entity if the disclosure is necessary for the entity to perform its duties and responsibilities;
- Disclosing a SSN pursuant to a court order, warrant, or subpoena; and
- Collecting or using SSNs to investigate or prevent fraud, to conduct background checks, to collect a debt, or to obtain a credit report from a consumer reporting agency under the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act.