Summer School Vacancies: June 13-July 18, 2014 (no school on July 4th)
Teachers in the Bridges program will work with incoming K –incoming 8th grade students who need targeted instruction to reinforce and extend foundational concepts and skills taught throughout the school year. Students will receive guided reading instruction each day and some math instruction, depending on student goals.
· One (1) Bridges Teacher – First Grade
· One (1) PE Teacher (This position is from July 11 – July 18, and services both Bridges and EL Language Camp programs)
EL Language Camp:
Teachers in the EL Language Camp program will work with incoming K –incoming 8th grade students who need to strengthen their reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills. Student’s level of English language proficiency in reading and other areas are used to differentiate instruction. Students will receive guided reading instruction each day.
· One (1) EL Language Camp Teacher – First Grade; ESL endorsement preferred
· One (1) EL Language Camp Teacher – Fifth/Sixth/Seventh Grades; ESL endorsement preferred (This position is from July 7 – July 18)
Extended School Year Student Services:
ESY services are provided in order to meet the free appropriate public education (FAPE) requirement under IDEA; the Individuals with Disabilities Act.
· Two (2) Guided Classroom 1:1 Assistants
Substitute Nurses as Needed: CSN preferred, RN required
Pritchett Elementary School (Grades PreK - 4)
Tripp Elementary School (Grades K-4)
School District 102 utilizes an online application process for all certified and non-certified positions. To establish a complete pre-employment file, please complete the online application by clicking on the icon below.
If you are experiencing difficulties with this link, here is the URL address to paste into your web browser: http://www.generalasp.com/Aptakisic/onlineapp/
Email email@example.com if you have questions regarding this procedure.
Purpose for Collecting Social Security Numbers
The School District treats social security numbers (SSNs) confidentially. It uses SSNs for one of more of the following reasons:
1. Employment matters, e.g., income reporting to the IRS and the IL Department of Revenue, tax withholding, FICA, or Medicare;
2. Verifying enrollment in various benefit programs, e.g., medical or disability insurance and veterans' programs;
3. Filing insurance claims;
4. Internal verification or administrative purposes.
In addition, State law authorizes and/or requires the District to use or disclose SSNs in specified circumstances including, without limitation, in the following circumstances:
1. Disclosing SSNs to another governmental entity if the disclosure is necessary for the entity to perform its duties and responsibilities;
2. Disclosing a SSN pursuant to a court order, warrant, or subpoena; and
3. Collecting or using SSNs to investigate or prevent fraud, to conduct background checks, to collect a debt, or to obtain a credit report from a consumer reporting agency under the federal Fair Credit Reporting Act.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact the Human Resources Department: 847-353-5670.